Thrive West Central is looking for a Transportation Coordinator is responsible for the scheduling and coordination of the senior and disabled transportation services when the Associate Director for Transportation Services is not available. The Coordinator is responsible for excellent customer service and brand safety with each interaction. In addition, the Coordinator enters client information in various computer-based systems (Excel, EasyRides™, etc.), performs clerical duties, vehicle inspections, and dispatching.
- Schedule trips for customers as requested by phone, mail and e-mail. Provide information about the department to customers by phone, mail and e-mail.
- Communicate with drivers by radio or phone to ensure timeliness of pick-ups and return trips.
- Maintain current and future vehicle schedules for all areas served by transportation services.
- Maintain current listing of all passengers utilizing the service(s) and any relevant rider information for emergency/medical services.
- Data entry for all records of the transportation department.
- Assist with outreach efforts for the transportation programs.
- Perform routine office operations: typing, computer and data entry, copying, collating, filing, payroll support, check requests, supply requests and assisting with phone duties.
- Develops an understanding of the needs, challenges, and opportunities for transportation in communities across the West Central Indiana region.
- Maintain a safe, emotional, and physically healthy work environment. Strive to serve not only the communities and residents within our region but strive to serve your employees to empower them to continue to learn, grow, and develop both personally and professionally.
- Perform related work or other duties as assigned.