8. Developer’s Experience Portfolio: Provide a portfolio of past projects to demonstrate your track record, experience, and reliability.
9. Environmental: Provide a narrative of the project’s drainage, flora, and fauna impacts.
10. Certifications and Licenses: Identify and submit proof of relevant certifications and licenses for the designer, construction, and future property management.
11. Financial Capacity: Provide a financial institution letter outlining your financial capacity to complete the proposal.
12. Pending Litigation: Do you, your company, or companies you own or operate have any pending litigation that could impact the development?
13. Local Zoning: Does this project need local zoning or planning commission approval?
14. Maintenance Plans: For rental projects, do you have a comprehensive, long-term maintenance plan in place?